Offer Terms and Conditions
This marketing program (Program) is from State Bank of India (Bank) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Flipkart). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL
- Extra 10% off* with State Bank Debit and Credit Cards issued in India on transactions on the Flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & mAPP.
- The Offer is valid from February 23, 2016 (00:00 Hours) to February 23, 2016 (23:59 Hours), (Offer Period).
- The minimum transaction amount to avail the Offer is Rs. 4,999/-.
- Add on cards will be treated as separate card.
- Maximum discount per card is Rs. 1,500/-.
- The Offer is applicable on purchases made from ALL Sellers on Flipkart.
- The Offer is also applicable on Flipkart Gift vouchers.
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
- The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 23-Feb-2016 (00:00 hrs) till 23-Feb-2016 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders (Excluding State Bank Virtual Debit Card) are covered under this Program. This offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through SBI Internet Banking.
- State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only.
- Discount is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
- Discount is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
- Discount is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case of any transaction where a customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet along with the Debit or Credit card, discount will NOT be applied,
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility
- Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Bank/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Flipkart.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or SBICPSL or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank, SBICPSL or by Flipkart.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Bank and SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Flipkart on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Flipkart and without reference to Bank and SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Bank/SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for Bank and New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank/SBICPSL.
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 30-March-2016. Post such date, Bank, SBICPSL & Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. nor the Bank/SBICPSL shall be in no way responsible for the same.